The New Balance 410 Mesh trainer was released back in the 80s originally designed as a lightweight, technical running shoe consisting of nylon and suede with contrast lace and stripe to the rubber gum sole and branded detailing to the sides and back heal.
This re-designed version of the cult classic trainers takes you back to the running boom of the 80s. Sporting the original college team colours and the same design these stunning New Balance 410 Mesh trainers have it all. Featuring a lightweight comp upper on a sturdy lugged trail outsole giving it the perfect balance of comfort and class.
- Nylon and leather upper.
- EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam midsole for cushioning.
- Solid rubber outsole provides long wearing durability.
- Synthetic upper provides lightweight comfort and durability.
- Lightly padded design with padded collar and tongue.
- Applique New Balance logo to both sides and logo on heel.