- Big John's RARE series is designed for every detail to contribute to the life of the denim. It is created by working with the most experienced craftsmen in Japan on each step of the production (spinning, dyeing, weaving, and sewing)
- Unsanforized 15.5 oz RANSEI denim, Big John's highest quality custom fabric
- Same fit as their slim tapered denim
- Indigo dyed deer leather patch
- Leather backed steel buttons and rivets
- Thick pocket bags, half lined back pockets
- Hidden polyester stitching for reinforcement
- Single stitch hem (increases durability, and is specially sewn to create roping)
- 100% cotton
- Made in Japan
Thursday, June 4, 2015
Hari Raya Special! Big John Rare Slim 15.5oz - Ready Stock
Size: 30 (One Wash) - Ready Stock
Big John is one of the original Japanese denim labels, with more than 70 years of experience and history under their belt. They are recognized for a plethora of firsts in the denim world: the first one wash jeans, the first Japanese selvedge fabric, the first entirely made-in-Japan jeans, the first purposefully uneven yarn used in creating vintage slubby jeans. Big John could even be credited with the start of the vintage and replica craze, as they were one of the first to start recreating vintage selvedge fabrics in the 1980's. Today Big John has both modern fit jeans and replicas of their vintage models.
- Waist: 32"
- Rise: 10"
- Thigh: 11"
- Leg Opening: 7"
- Inseam: 31"